User Controls

Can you make my account regular?

Totse2k1 Houston
    I've been posting enough for long enough my probate should have ended by now, right?
    Wrong
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse2k1 I've been posting enough for long enough my probate should have ended by now, right?

No because that account name was not yours in the first place
    It's my name you stole it from me I've been using that name since totse2
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's my name you stole it from me I've been using that name since totse2

You were around since the time of Christ????😕
    Yes that was my alt
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes that was my alt

You are lying.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Your accounts been regulated
    Originally posted by Lodger Free No because that account name was not yours in the first place

This shows Bradley was posing as me

Originally posted by Totse2k1 I've been posting enough for long enough my probate should have ended by now, right?

Originally posted by Lodger Free No because that account name was not yours in the first place

Bradley had his second Anniversary yesterday for posing as me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    That guy got cancer or some shut didn't you see the thread
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not every person in this community is me or scron, u weird obsessive fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy This shows Bradley was posing as me

Bradley had his second Anniversary yesterday for posing as me.

ALSO THAT account was registered in 2021

Learn math
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I use to drink and drive very well. I only got 3 DUI's
    You fucks need therapists just to see yourselves naked.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I use to drink and drive very well. I only got 3 DUI's
    You fucks need therapists just to see yourselves naked.

Nobody asked you, you uppity little faggot.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    NOBODY WANTS UR ACCT REGULAR.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Make it gaygular
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Buff Billy Tuskegee Airman
    feported
    Totse2k1 Houston
    People like Insane Alien are why I left this website. Losers. People with nothing better to do than pretend to be other people. Make dozens of accounts trying to be edgy or funny all claiming to me. This shit just got old fighting with lodger free, alien frenzy, I can't remember the others off the top of my head. I come here to unwind, to talk about various topics that important to me, and to look at funny memes.

Then you got some weird old guy telling everyone he's you or you're him or some goofy shit. I have only ever had 4 accounts through the years beige warlock, totse2k1 and quick Mix ready. oh and greenspam on Totse.

I am going back to lurking now but please Alien Frenzy, leave me alone. No one likes you and your a weird obsessed old man.
    Buff Billy Tuskegee Airman
    ^ pressed off the forum by the REAL totse2k1 lmao time to pay lanny that $20
    someone is trying to set someone up. Gee I wonder who it could be
Jump to Top